HSE-3 Laboratory Heat Sealer
For production of high quality heat seals and/or precise measurement of heat sealability of flexible packaging. Produces seals up to 300mm long x 5 to 25mm wide.
Precise control of heat sealing process variables (temperature, pressure, and time), enables an optimal balance of material specification, packaging machine speed and seal integrity. Accuracy and repeatability in laboratory heat seal testing is vital, and the HSE-3 provides precision digital controls for this purpose.
- Choose heat sealing bar configuration, either single (upper) or dual (upper & lower, meets ASTM F2029)
- User can easily change sealing bar for various surface areas or surface finishes
- Accurate and repeatable seals due to precision ground sealing faces and jaw guidance system
- Versatile applications for flexible materials, blister packs and pots
- Low Maintenance – 12 months between calibrations
- Precise pressure calibration of standard surface area jaw face
- Temperature, pressure and dwell time digital controllers
- Jaws constructed in aluminum and silicon with precision ground faces
- Range of jaw face surfaces including Matched Crimp and Teflon Coating
- Auto cycle feature for greater user convenience with multiple samples
HSE-3 Laboratory Heat Sealer meets the following standard, click on the link to purchase the standard ASTM F2029
RDM Laboratory Heat Sealers have set the standard in precision and reliability for over 30 years.