HSX-800 Medical Heat Sealer
Produces high quality heat seals in flexible medical packaging, max. 800mm. Validatable to ISO 11607. Touchscreen HMI/PLC controller, customisable.
Producing flat, wrinkle free, high integrity seals can never be more critical than for sterile barrier flexible medical packaging; the HSX-Series provides the technology and reliability to produce time after time, independent of operator influence. Achieving seal integrity requires precision engineered constant heat sealing jaws and a pouch loading system that helps eliminate wrinkles, rather than creating them! The HSX-Series delivers controlled pressure, temperature and dwell time across the 400mm, 650mm or 800mm sealing jaws.
Validation of the process to ISO11607 Part 2 is simplified due to the HSX-Series touchscreen HMI and PLC controller. Process variables stored in recipes, are customizable behind multi-level passwords, and are constantly monitored triggering user alarms should any setting drift too far.
The HSX-800, and includes 800mm long sealing jaws, built-in touchscreen, ‘pack-in-place’ sensors, auto/manual start, and seal parameter trend analysis. Hardware add-on options include remote touchscreen controller, custom in-feed tray, additional ‘pack-in-place’ sensors, vacuum controlled packing, gas flush packing, and guillotine film cutter.
The HSX-Series is becoming the gold standard heat sealing equipment for highest quality seals in medical packaging.
- Choice of models and options with heat sealing jaw configuration, either single heated or dual heated
- Validatable to ISO11607, or internal standards, IQ/OQ documentation available
- High quality repeatable seals, not influenced by operator
- Versatile applications for flexible materials, such as polymer films, laminates, Tyvek, metallised films and foils
- Low Maintenance – 12 months between calibrations
- 5.7″ touch screen user interface/controller for precise control of temperature, pressure and dwell time. Integral screen as standard or separate control console optional.
- Storage of recipes for fast and repeatable recall of machine settings
- Precise pressure calibration of standard surface area jaw face
- Jaws constructed in aluminum and silicon rubber with precision ground faces
- Range of jaw face surfaces including Flat Metal, Crimp and Teflon Coating
- Auto start feature and cycle counter with reset, for greater user convenience
HSX-800 Medical Heat Sealer meets the following standard, click on the link to purchase the standard ISO11607-2
RDM Heat Sealers have set the standard in precision and reliability for over 30 years.