The most powerful data logger of the LSI Lastem family
Alpha-Log is the latest addition to the LSI Lastem data logger family. It contains the most efficient technical solutions assimilated in more than 40 years of experience by LSI Lastem with its data acquisition systems.
Alpha-Log was created with the clear need to be an independent acquisition system, but also integrable in more complex systems.
Based on a Linux architecture, it contains the power of this operating system, but also the extreme low consumption of its acquisition part. Also the part of usability and data management in addition to that relating to the outputs has been taken care of in consideration of the most modern needs.
- Linux operating system for data processing and communications. Open architecture based on integrated Linux PC;
- Integrated web server for real-time data, diagnostic information and data download to Excel file via Internet browser;
- Large number of analog, digital and serial inputs. Up to 200 channels managed between measured, derived and calculated quantities;
- Large multi-level data memory. Removable external memory;
- 3G/4G communication, wireless router, Ethernet, WIFI, satellite; Redundant dual system with automatic switch from one mode to another;
- RS232, RS485, SDI-12 ports for connection with serial sensors;
- Data communication protocols: Modbus RTU/TCP data, FTP (client/server), SFTP, SMTP, SAP, MQTT, HTTP, R-MAP (Participatory Environmental Monitoring Network)
- Other supported protocols: SSH, NTP;
- Low power consumption with energy saving modes management;
- Programmable logics for messages notifications or activating external devices;
- Alarms: use of SMS, email and local digital outputs;
- Advanced processing for data statistical analysis: total values, rain intensity, moving and current statistical values. Wind elaborations;
- Remote system configuration also via modem, without the need of fixed IP SIM Card with or VPN;
- Remote firmware update;
- Internal temperature sensor and integrated atmospheric pressure.