Water volume and temperature portable measuring system
Portable, fast and robust solution
Handy, fast and robust portable system for fast determination of the water content and temperature in sand, gravel and other inert materials used in the construction industry such as cement factories, quarries and in waste disposal and composting plants.
The instrument provides two parameters: the volumetric percentage of water content and the number of liters of water present per m3, it is also able to measure the water content of one kg of material with a single measurement. Depending on the application, it is possible to choose up to 15 specific calibration values of the selectable materials. In configuration mode, the user can characterize his material by storing the curve and enter its density (kg / dm3), a parameter necessary to obtain the correct gravimetric water content. After a few seconds of measurement, the system shows the average values as a result.
- Handy portable system;
- Determination of volumetric or gravimetric percentage of water content;
- Calculation of the number of liters of water present per m3;
- Soil temperature measurement;
- Up to 15 selectable calibration curves to obtain the correct gravimetric water content;
- Quick measurement of water content (3 ‘response time).