The DFE3 force gauges are low-cost, high functionality digital force gauges designed for simple applications.
The Chatillon DFE3 Series is the new generation of digital force gauges for force measurement. It is specially designed for users looking for easy-to-use force gauges with functionality that can help them optimize their processes and save time.
The DFE3 is ideal for:
• Collecting production sample data at the end of a production line,
• Performing pass/fail test status, or recording of quality testing data for incoming material inspection conformance.
• Simple applications where a low-cost force gauge will meet requirements, without compromising functionality
• Comfort in handheld use.
The DFE3 design consists of:
• An ergonomic design that ensures a stable grip and easy mounting
• A large, easy-to-read color-display that highlights readings and icons for easy navigation
• A rugged rubber keypad ensures a single touch operation that corresponds to displayed options on the screen and guides its user during operation
The DFE3 functionality offers:
• Time saving test setup functionality, auto-save test results, and automatic export of these for further analysis
• A variety of standard gauge functions, including normal and peak readings, high/low limits, set points, load averaging and pass/fail results.
• Optionally inverted Display with dimmable illumination
• Audible warning and key-press tones
• Pincode Protection to disable unwanted configuration changes and ability to hide results
Optionally expand the functionality of your DFE3 force gauge even further with the advanced ForceTest 3.1 software.
DFE3 Series Key Features:
– Measurement accuracy is better than 0.2% full scale in integral load cell.
– Simple user interface
– Test setup functionality
– Capacities from 2 lbf (10 N) to 500 lbf (2500 N)
– Data sampling rate of 30 kHz
– Selectable units of measurement (ozf, gf, lbf, kgf and N)
– Delivered in a rugged carrying case
Find the Declaration of Conformity for the DFE3 Series force gauge here.