The compact and versatile data logger
M-Log is a line of compact data loggers for environmental monitoring, suitable for portable indoor applications. Small and flexible, but also powerful and reliablem M-Log can be used in virtually unlimited environmental applications.
Typically M-Log (ELO009) is used on a portable tripod fot Thermal Environmental measurements for the assessment of thermal comfort and stress, air quality, ventilation measurements, thermo-hygrometric measurements for assessing the energy efficientcy of buildings and HVAC tests.
The ELO008 model, having terminal block input, is more suitable for measurements always in the field of environmental monitoring, but in industrial situations. Typically, thanks to the Modbus-RTU protocol (Master/Slave), it is used as an interface between sensors and systems such as PLCs, as well as storing processed values and sending instantaneous values to PC.
- N.4/8 analog inputs, n.1 digital input, n.1 RS232 Input;
- Auto-recognition of connected sensors;
- Input for serial sensors;
- Extremely low power consumption and integrated batteries;
- N. 50 measurements between channels for sensor acquisition and derived quantities;
- Internal library for calculating derived quantities and mathematical, statistical calculations;
- 8 MB Flash Memory;
- Modbus-RTU Master/Slave, TTY protocols;
- N. 2 RS232 ports;
- Switched power supply outputs to trigger external devices with programmable logics or events;
- Sensors acquisition rate from 1s to 12 hours;
- Statistic elaboration rate from 1 s to 12 hours;
- Connection to the PC via RS232 (USB /Ethernet with external accessories);
- Display and keyboard.