inLux™ SEM Raman interface
A universal solution for in situ SEM Raman analysis.
The innovative inLux™ SEM Raman interface brings high-quality Raman functionality to your scanning electron microscope (SEM) chamber. Now you can collect Raman spectra that can produce images in 2D and 3D whilst simultaneously imaging in SEM. The sample remains static between SEM imaging and Raman data collection modes, so you can be confident of precise co-location when comparing Raman images and SEM images.
The inLux interface offers a comprehensive range of Raman capabilities. You can collect spectra from single points, multiple points, or generate 2D and 3D confocal Raman images. The inLux interface comes fully equipped for all this work as standard, enabling you to analyse volumes larger than 0.5 mm in each axis. It features fully encoded position control, down to 50 nm, assuring precise Raman imaging.
- Information-rich – Raman, photoluminescence (PL) and spectral cathodoluminescence (CL) analysis is performed simultaneously and co-located with SEM imaging.
- Universal – The inLux interface can be mounted on a wide range of SEMs from different manufacturers, with different chamber sizes, and without any SEM modification.
- Non-invasive – The inLux probe can be fully retracted with a single click. This ensures that the probe does not interfere with other SEM functions or workflows when not in use.
- Determine distribution – Confocal Raman images can be produced as standard thereby enabling easy measurement of sample heterogeneity.
- Sample viewing – Large area optical imaging and montaging for visualising your sample and targeting areas of interest.
- Configurable – Up to two different excitation laser wavelengths, plus an optional CL module.
- Automated – One-click switching of laser wavelengths for Raman analysis of challenging samples.