HS-800 Medical Heat Sealer
For production of high quality heat seals in flexible packaging. Produces seals up to 800mm long x 10mm wide.
Precision Medical Heat Sealer for production of repeatable high quality heat seals in medical packaging, validation to ISO 11607.
- Choose heat sealing bar configuration, either single (upper) or dual (upper & lower, meets ASTM F2029)
- Extra wide sealing jaws for heat seals up to 800mm long
- Accurate and repeatable seals due to precision ground sealing faces and jaw guidance system
- Versatile applications for flexible materials, porous and non-porous films, foils and blister packs
- Low Maintenance – 12 months between calibrations
- Precise pressure calibration of standard surface area jaw face
- Individual panel mounted controllers for temperature, pressure and dwell/delay times.
- Jaws constructed in aluminum and silicon with precision ground faces
- Range of jaw face surfaces including Matched Crimp and Teflon Coating
- Alarm package to monitor and inhibit operation when temperature or pressure out of specification
- Lockable Perspex front cover to protect machine settings
- Optional auto-cycle and delay timer
HS-800 Medical Heat Sealer meets the following standard, click on the link to purchase the standard ASTM F2029
RDM Heat Sealers have set the standard in precision and reliability for over 30 years.