Density Columns – Density Measurement
Davenport density measuring columns are designed to measure the density of solid materials, notably plastics, according to BS2782 Part 6 Method 620D, ASTM D1505-68, ISO 1183 and others.
The density measuring machine also offers a quick comparative test, ideal for discerning density differences between similar materials.
Density Column Key Features:
– Measures density of small samples of solid materials
– Simple set-up, operation and maintenance
– Complies with BS2782 part 6 Method 620D, ASTM D1505-68, ISO 1183 and other international standards
– Accuracy to 0.0001g/ml
– Constant temperature control via heating and cooling circuits
– Accepts mains water
– Column solution filling apparatus supplied for ease of use